Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver – Building up business implies you ought to have magnificent business effectiveness and working with a correct business printer will help you to such an extent. The Canon PIXMA G1410 is the single capacity printer that offers you premium print quality with ease of ordinary printing. The quick print speed is uncommonly made for individuals who have low report obligations like the home office or private company.
Working with this printer implies you meet with your brilliant accomplice. This printed to give the top-notch print result as well as quick print speed in its group. You can complete your activity on time with quick print accelerate to 8 pages for every moment for monochrome and five pages for shading. The Canon PIXMA G1410 additionally empowers to print borderless photographs imprinting in the greatest paper size up to A4. With 4800 x 4800 dpi, your reports and photographs will get incredible detail, clearness and sharpness level.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA G1410:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1410 Driver
Canon PIXMA G1410 series Full Driver & Software Package Windows 10/8.1/7 (32/64-bit)
|Canon PIXMA G1410 series Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/7 (32/64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA G1410 IJ Printer Assistant Tool Windows 10/8.1/7 (64-bit)|
|Canon PIXMA G1410 IJ Printer Assistant Tool 10/8.1/7 (32bit)|