Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver – The Canon PIXMA G1500 shading printer is one of the most innovative shading printers of Canon. Truth be told, Canon supplies this current Canon’s printer arrangement with one of a kind and inventive photograph highlights for you. Anyway, what does this element offer for you? We would impart it to you underneath!
That element is named My Image Garden. It comprehends that you should have the option to have lovely prints. You can without much of a stretch sort out your photographs and alter your photographs effectively until you can get the prints that you need. Utilizing this element additionally empowers to make a photograph arrangement. The Canon PIXMA G1500 likewise accompanies Auto Turn Off which permits naturally turn off the printer when it isn’t utilized. There is additionally wired availability utilizing Hi-Speed USB.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA G1500:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1500 Driver
PIXMA G1500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
|PIXMA G1500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G1500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G1500 series Printer Driver Ver.2.91 (Windows)|