Canon PIXMA iP2730 Driver – The Canon PIXMA iP7230 Inkjet Printers Helps make exploring among Canon’s printing and checking program simple. It’s a one-stop stage that joins all programs accessible for Canon PIXMA printers by means of only one, simple to-utilize interface.
Low-profile structure with two worked in a paper plate, Auto Duplex, and Direct Disk Print. The printer bolsters wi-fi printing from PC by the utilization of wi-fi association and in like manner assists cells with sheeting for printing from a cell phone or tablet that aides AirPrint, Google Cloud, and basic photograph Print.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP2730:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP2730 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2730 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP2730 Driver
iP2730 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
iP2730 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|iP2730 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)|
|iP2730 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.37 (Windows 2000 x32)|
|iP2730 series Printer Driver for OSX (Non-CUPS) Ver. 7.24 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iP2730 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP2730 series Linux Drivers and User Guide Package Ver. 3.3 (Linux x32|
|iP2730 series XPS Printer Driver for Windows Ver. 5.36 ( Windows 7 x32/Vista x32)|
|iP2730 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|