Canon PIXMA iP2740 Driver – The Canon PIXMA iP2740 Inkjet Printers Helps make exploring among Canon’s printing and examining program simple. It’s a one-stop stage that joins all programs accessible for Canon PIXMA printers by means of only one, simple to-utilize interface.
Wi-Fi network alongside the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint application makes it direct to print utilizing your cell phone and pill items, from essentially anyplace from the home. There is additionally the next printing of shots, messages, web content and different reports from Apple hardware, for instance, the iPhone, iPad and iPod contact, utilizing Apple AirPrint.
This printer is bolstered with the guide of the five specific individual inks that can give the top of the range printing yield. To print photos, you will get top-notch prints as Photolab. The print quality is offered prepared to make the most goals up to 9600 x 2400 dpi. The Canon PIXMA iP7240 can likewise be bolstered with a print speed that may inspire your grin. Decent print pace liked.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP2740:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP2740 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2740 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP2740 Driver
iP2740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
iP2740 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
|iP2740 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56a (Windows XP x64)|
|iP2740 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.37 (Windows 2000 x32)|
|iP2740 series Printer Driver for OSX (Non-CUPS) Ver. 7.24 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iP2740 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP2740 series Linux Drivers and User Guide Package Ver. 3.3 (Linux x32|
|iP2740 series XPS Printer Driver for Windows Ver. 5.36 ( Windows 7 x32/Vista x32)|
|iP2740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|