Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver – The Canon PIXMA iP3500 is intended for printing better quality for particularly photograph printing. You will get various outcomes from different printers available. Additionally, the printer drives high print execution with an extraordinary quality print result.
For this situation, you don’t have to stress over your bustling business printing employments, this printer will accomplish for you enormously. The Canon PIXMA iP3500 can accelerate to 17 pages for every moment for shading and 25 pages for every moment for monochrome print. For the print quality, this printer creates top-notch print results with the highest print goals up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. An incredible borderless photograph printing up to 4 x 6 inches is imprinted in quick accelerate to 47 seconds. There is additionally Canon’s FINE innovation to guarantee generally print quality.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP3500:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP3500 Driver
iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64)
|iP3500 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.10 (Windows 8.1 x32/8 x32/Vista x32/XP x32/2000 x32)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 6.9.3 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP3500 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/ x64)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for Linux (rpm) Ver. 2.80 (Linux x32)|
|iP3500 series Printer Driver for Linux (debian) Ver. 2.80 (Linux x32)|
|iP3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|