Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver – The Canon PIXMA iP4850 is extremely decent gear that you can add to your working room. This surprising gadget will give you the best help that you require for a fun and fruitful printing occupations. So at that point, you will consistently find that it is never an issue for you to complete the entirety of the functions as long as you have this printer.
At that point, the Canon PIXMA iP4850 has been supplemented by the various astounding vital highlights. Some of them which can resemble the up to 9600×2400 dpi printing goals, the Automatic Double-Sided Printing, 150 sheet front input plate, 150 sheets back input plate, USB association, thus some more. The entirety of the stuff will be the invaluable things that cause you to get the unmistakable printing encounters each time you apply the printer.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP4850:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4850 Driver
iP4800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)
|iP4800 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4800 series Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows Ver. 2.41 ( Windows XP x64 )|
|iP4800 series Windows Canon IJ Printer Driver Ver. 2.40 (Windows 2000 x32/ 7 x32/ Vista x32/XP x32)|
|iP4800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP4800 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.40 (Linux x32/x64)|
iP4800 series Linux IJ printer driver source file Ver. 3.40 (Linux x32/x64)