Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver – It must be a stunning thought for you to choose the Canon PIXMA iP4940 to help your business. This awesome printing gear can print the entirety of your reports and pictures in a similar, most ideal way. So at that point, you will consistently find that the printouts you get from the machine can be so brilliant and faultless on the double.
Also, the Canon PIXMA iP4940 has been made to have a cool and polished structure. It very well may be seen when you see its strong and shiny dark case. At that point, the straightforward slope state of the printer can expand its astonishing look in one way or another. So at that point, it very well may be the ideal expansion to your working room particularly in the event that you apply the cutting edge and modern adornment. Straightforwardly, it will work practically and tastefully for you.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP4940:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver
iP4900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|iP4900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4900 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iP4900 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP4900 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)(Linux x32/x64)|
|iP4900 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)(Linux x32/x64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)(Linux x32/x64)|