Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver – The PIXMA iP4950 is a High-Performance photograph lab-quality printer offering grand style with worked in Auto Duplex Publish and Direct Disk Print
Conveying insignificant 1pl ink beads just as much as the 9600dpi print goals for unimaginably inside and out shading pictures with smooth degrees just as sans grain pictures. A staggering photograph lab quality 10x15cm uncertain print is made in around 20 seconds only as staggering ISO ESAT rates of 12.5 ipm for mono records just as 9.3 ipm for shading.
Using five single Ink compartments recommends changing just the ink that goes out – limiting waste just as streamlining ink utilization.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP4950:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4950 Driver
iP4900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
|iP4900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4900 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iP4900 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP4900 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)(Linux x32/x64)|
|iP4900 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)(Linux x32/x64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)(Linux x32/x64)|