Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver – With regards to photograph printing, there are heaps of printer s in the market. Be that as it may, just Canon, which has one fantastic printer arrangement called PIXMA IP printer arrangement. The Canon PIXMA iP5300 can genuinely outstanding of the best Canon PIXMA arrangement. This printer gives you a chance to print every one of your recollections perfectly.
This printer brings one Canon interesting capacity called Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering). This capacity lets your printed archives and photographs get in general print quality. The Canon PIXMA iP5300uses a programmed duplex capacity which permitted you programmed to print on the two sides of one paper. In this way, you will get an extraordinary putting something aside for your business. There is just a solitary network choice utilizing USB 2.0 as the wired availability alternative. What’s more, PictBridge direct printing lets you straightforwardly print your photographs from Canon cameras. Sounds incredible, isn’t that so?
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP5300:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver
iP5300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 x32)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 5.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows Vista x32)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 Update (Windows Vista x32)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 1.95 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP/2000 x32)|
|iP5300 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 2 (Windows 7 x32/x64)|