Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver – The PIXMA iP6000D good with Windows and Macintosh working frameworks, with a functional USB interface. Straightforward ink tanks for every one of the six hues can be changed exclusively, diminishing your costs impressively. See initially when a single stockpiling vat requires supplanting, while a keen ink discoveries framework promises you don’t squander a drop of ink.
Ordinance PIXMA iP6000d ink is a six-ink printing framework that is consolidated with Canon’s FINE print head to achieve extraordinary high caliber just as print rates. Smaller-scale Nozzles launch little 2pl ink beads with high precision for an ideal 4800 x 1200 dpi goals, getting everything about. Make large vague prints quickly – on 10 x 15 centimeters, 13 x 18 centimeters just as A4 sizes.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP6000D:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP6000D Driver
iP6000D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Printer Driver for OSX 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.80 (Windows XP x32/ 2000 x32)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows 7/Vista x32/x64)|