Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver – Is it true that you are searching for a shading single capacity printer that can print writings and photographs with the unexceptional outcome? The Canon PIXMA iP6210D has anything you need. Try not to need to stress, in the event that you have a tight cutoff time for printing record or the bustling office; this printer is the business correspondence that you can depend on. How about we investigate the printer.
For photograph printing, there are Canons, one of a kind FINE innovation that encourages you to get the incredible print detail. Furthermore, the Chromalife100+ is a capacity that keeps your photograph quality for as long as 100 years. The Canon PIXMA iP6210D brings one network choice utilizing USB 2.0 as the essential PC association. Using PictBridge enables you to print photographs from your perfect Canon cameras. There is likewise a status LCD as the main showcase board for this printer.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP6210D:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP6210D Driver
iP6210D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)
|Printer Driver Win7 64bit Ver. 2.00c ( Windows 7 x64)|
|Printer Driver Win7 32bit Ver. 2.00c ( Windows 7 x32)|
|Printer Driver Vista 64 Ver. 2.00b ( Windows Vista x64)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 2.00b ( Windows Vista/XP/2000 x32)|
|Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 4.83 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4//10.5)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b ( Windows XP x64)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 ( Windows 7/Vista x32/x64)|