Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver – Picking a photograph printer need a ton of thought, for example, productivity speed, availability, and printing goals. To satisfy every one of these criteria, Canon discharged Canon PIXMA iP7240 is one of their driving items. This printer is perfect with different working frameworks, for example, Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. On the off chance that you have an enormous print work, picking XL size cartridges will be more astute, so you don’t need to supplant your cartridges too as often as possible.
Group PIXMA iP7240 utilizes five ink tanks with two size alternative, standard, and XL. Additionally, it’s Auto Duplex element enables you to print on the two sides of the paper and slice paper costs up to half. The speed for monochrome printing is 15 inches for every moment and 10 inches for each moment for shading printing, which isn’t incredibly quick, however not terrible either.
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP7240:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Mac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows 2000 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Linux (32-bit)
- Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver Download Installation:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When The installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check reviews.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver from You’re PC:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens the control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make the computer working normally again.
iP7200 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)
|iP7200 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11//10.12//10.13)|
|iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7200 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x32/x64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file) (Linux x32/x64)|
|iP7200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive x32/x64)|
|iP7200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive x32/x64)|